It was also announced that two members are in critical condition (So Jung and the other member hasn’t been confirmed)
Today is also So Jung’s birthday. Please keep these girls in your thoughts and prayers.
if the people doing those hood pranks aren’t white stop saying that they’re white so you can actually hold anti-black poc responsible for being anti-black and they can stop feeling like they’re off the hook
- What is Gov. Nixon thinking? Nixon is frustrated and exhausted
- STL prosecutor Robert McCulloch has faced controversy for decades
- Meet some of Ferguson’s most tenacious protesters
- Save Ferguson MO
- What could happen if there’s no indictment or conviction in Michael Brown’s death
- Day 24: Protests continue (x)
- Tweets on Jeff Roorda, Gov. Nixon, and Robert McCulloch (x)
- A UN watchdog released a report on racism in the US and we are not doing well
my kind of man ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
He truly my kind of guy
Where is mine?
Look at all the white faces without the label of terrorist under their pictures!
Where are the derogatory slurs that make the crimes a result of their race/culture?
Where are the think pieces that make their “strange/foreign” religion a key factor in their decision?
When society has taught cis straight white men that they are entitled to everything, why does it surprise us that when it’s denied they turn violent?
The faces of terrorism.
LOOK HOW RELEVANT THIS IS RIGHT NOW.
- Do not forget Michael Brown
- Do not forget how the media dehumanized him and tried to justify his murder
- Do not forget how peaceful protests were painted as savage riots
- Do not forget police armed with military grade weapons terrorized and arrested black civilians
- Do not forget Darren Wilson being awarded over $200,000 in fundraiser donations for murdering an unarmed black child
- Do not forget that this system was not built to defend us, but to control us
- Do not forget Ferguson
Sasha Pivovarova in “Love Is in the Hair” by Emma Summerton for Vogue Italia May 2010
Hair: Sam McKnight
Makeup: Alex Box